Cosmetic Dentistry in Fayetteville, AR
One of the first things people notice about you is your smile, and feeling confident about your appearance can make a difference in how you present yourself to others. If there is something about your smile that you don’t like, Dr. Scott Stephens can discuss ways to improve the appearance of your smile. Some common aesthetic concerns include:
- Misaligned teeth
- Yellow or stained teeth
- Oddly shaped teeth
- Teeth that look mismatched
Don't let these issues create the wrong impression. A bright, beautifully shaped smile can have a direct impact on your self-confidence, your relationships, and your outlook on life in general. Cosmetic dentistry can be as simple as whitening and reshaping your teeth, or as involved as straightening and restoring your smile with attractive porcelain crowns or veneers.
Our office is equipped to create a smile that you can display with pride and confidence.
Having restorations that blend in with your smile is important. That way, nothing takes away from the beauty of your smile. We create custom porcelain crowns that protect your teeth and improve the appearance of worn or cracked teeth.
Porcelain crowns can provide a uniform appearance to your teeth and rebuild a damaged smile.
Professional Teeth Whitening
Stained teeth can give your smile an unhealthy appearance. Most people enjoy the beauty of a white smile. We offer both in-office and take-home whitening systems so that you can have the attractive, white smile you have always wanted.
If you want to make dramatic improvements to your smile and address concerns such as misaligned, discolored, or worn down teeth, porcelain veneers can provide you with outstanding results. Thin porcelain shells completely cover the front of your teeth, providing a uniform, attractive appearance to your teeth.
Tooth-Reshaping and Bonding
Sometimes cosmetic dental procedures can be simple and affordable. Both tooth reshaping and cosmetic dental bonding can repair small flaws and minor damage to your teeth.
- Tooth reshaping – This procedure can smooth out jagged edges and even out your smile with just a few small adjustments. Dr. Stephens will use the hand piece and polisher to reshape and smooth out rough edges.
- Cosmetic dental bonding – We use the same composite material found in tooth-colored fillings to change the appearance, shape, and color of your teeth. We can use this non-invasive cosmetic procedure to fill in gaps between your teeth, add length to your teeth, and make minor repairs from chipped teeth.
Adults often want to change the appearance of their smiles by straightening their teeth, but traditional orthodontics might not fit into your lifestyle. At Scott J. Stephens Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, we offer two alternatives to traditional orthodontics so that our patients can have the benefits of an improved smile without cumbersome metal brackets and wires.
- Smart Moves – The Smart Moves system utilizes a series of clear aligner trays to gradually move your teeth into their ideal position. The trays are removable for eating and oral hygiene, making them extremely convenient.
- Six Month Braces – Six Month Braces provides cosmetic improvements in around six months time and utilizes clear brackets and tooth-colored wires to move your front teeth into a more aesthetic position.
Call Us Today to Schedule a Cosmetic Consultation
We believe in a conservative approach to all dentistry, so we will be happy to assess your cosmetic needs and offer multiple solutions for you to choose from. We offer a variety of cosmetic services that will help you obtain and maintain a healthy, bright smile that will exceed your expectations! Schedule an appointment with our team today.